Sunday, December 7, 2008

To Know It All

I know I'm not the only one who has been plagued by this feeling...But I find it incredibly depressing, knowing, that my existence is so brief...I'll never be able to truly know EVERYTHING...or rather...at least understand it all...I can see why people have spent their lives in search for the secret of immortality...although I doubt that it was really a quest for knowledge...s.m.h...I don't know...It's times like this, that I kinda wish I had "faith"...Maybe then I could look forward to the "afterlife"...figuring that then the secrets of the universe would be unlocked to me. Maybe my "spirit" or "soul" or whatever you want to call it would be able to transcend all these physical limitations and I would be able to spend all of eternity answering all these questions that run through my head on a daily basis...the biggest one being..."What was the point of it all?"



On a very geek sidenote, wouldnt it be hot if Vampires were real and you got bit, became immortal and spent the next hundred years in a library, reading up on all kinds of shit? LMAO :-P yeah...


Peace!

No comments: