Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Night At Max Brenner!!!

So last night my co-workers and I went out for a lil x-mas dinner at Max Brenner. For those of you who've never been or heard of it, it's this restaurant that serves damn near everything with chocolate...and when I say everything...I mean EVERYTHING. They even have chocolate pizza! Its insane. Check out the pics!


Photobucket

This was a three layer concoction...IT WAS SOOOOO FRIGGIN GOOD!

Photobucket

I don't know what this was called...but it even came with strawberries. They loved it!

Photobucket

Roasting the marshmellows...The fire looks small now but later on it was getting bigger and bigger. lol My co-worker was worried a spark would fly out and her hat would catch fire.

Photobucket

Who doesn't like taking picture of giant white girls with poop stains on their lip? lol :-P



Funniest moment of the night was when this little girl was bugging out because I guess she had a little too much chocolate...and she was just hopping up and down chanting "I love chocolate...I love chocolate...I love....I love...I love chocolate!" in a sing-song kind of way. It was soooo friggin funny.


If any of you haven't been there, you really should check it out. Its worth it! Check out the page too! Click here


Peace

No comments: