Thursday, December 4, 2008

R.I.P Dr. Feelgood....

Sadly enough, it's true...I feel like I've lost my gift...I longer seem capable of being "Dr. Feelgood" to many of the people I have been before...I find myself instantly turning cynical and sarcastic the moment they start to tell me about their issues...unable to come up with meaningful words...rants actually...to inspire them to NOT be so overly emotional...n NOT to kill themselves (lol...). I don't know if its that I dont care anymore. Or maybe I just need a vacation...have a period of time where everyone (well almost) is actually satisfied with their life...lol unrealistic eh? Seriously though, it seems like I've been giving almost the exact same advice over n over again to different people..or hearing the saaaaaame issues...and most of the time its senseless shit O_o So really, why even waste my energy trying to help anyone with crap like that....


I'm not totally heartless though....One day...Dr. Feelgood will return....and it'll be GLORIOUS! lmao


Peace

No comments: