Friday, October 30, 2009
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Monday, October 26, 2009
:1: MY EX- is one of the few people who can say they are kinda sorta maybe quite possibly CLOSE to potentially "knowing" me. (is that sad?)
:2: MAYBE I SHOULD - bitch slap everyone within a 5ft radius of me
:3: I LOVE - being a perv, reading, and "people watching" haha
:4: PEOPLE WOULD SAY THAT I'M - a good listener
:5: I DON'T UNDERSTAND - anyone anymore...O_o
:6: WHEN I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING- I wonder wtf my dream was about lol
:7: I LOST- my mind...and my faith in people O_o
:8: LIFE IS FULL OF- stupid ass ignorant people..or maybe thats just NY???
:9: MY PAST IS - CONSTANTLY being replayed in my mind..its like a bad movie I cant press stop, eject to. O_o
:10: I GET ANNOYED WHEN- invade my personal space!!!!
:11: PARTIES ARE- are kinda pointless to me...O_o
:12: I WISH- i could redo this life over
:13: DOGS- must wanna kill themselves when their owners dress em up in gay ass outfits then take pictures of em O_O
:14: CATS- are friggin ASSHOLES sometimes. lol
:15: TOMORROW- i will be doing the same shit im doing today....O_o
:16: I HAVE LOW TOLERANCE- for ignorant people
:17: IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS- I find away to make another million....then id f'in leave! >:-]
:18: IM TOTALLY TERRIFIED- of somehow being terribly wrong about something i've thought/said....But at the same time, thatd be kinda funny in an ironic way. haha
Friday, October 23, 2009
"Kseniya Simonova is a Ukrainian artist who just won Ukraine's version of "America's Got Talent." She uses a giant light box, dramatic music, imagination and "sand painting" skills to interpret Germany's invasion and occupation of Ukraine during WWII."
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
ever so patiently waiting
'til the sand of the hour glass begins to distress
patience giving way to desperation
as they claw at strangers
"love me! love me!"
unconsciously, a euphemism
for another, far less appropriate
once delicate damsels
now devoted to decadence
destined to decay deserted
'tis a fitting end for those
jewels, once so resplendent
now so tarnished by time
I'm an observer. 'nuff said. O_o
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
The Universe maintains its balance in duality. In other words, everything comes in twos; Light and dark, good and evil, etc. One can't really exist without the other. Keeping this concept in mind, wouldnt it seem a bit odd that people hold this belief that "everyone is meant to be with someone"? When you really think about it, its kind of obsurd. If for everything that exists, there exists its exact opposite...Then it should be acceptable to say that for every person that is "meant" to find that "special someone" there is someone is, sad to say, destined to be alone. Dont get me wrong. I'm sure someone will be utterly clueless of their fate so they'll probably send their lives floating from person to person, constantly interacting, but never really "settling down". And I'm sure there will be a few who realize this and will either accept this and try to find some form of happiness in their solitude...or...commit suicide. I dont know. haha Kind of a morbid thought, isnt it? lol
lol I liked this pic too...so....there ya go!
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Rules of the Universe
1. Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative
on the same night.
2. Don't worry about what people think; they don't do it very often.
3. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian anymore than standing in
a garage makes you a car.
4. Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
5. Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.
6. A person, who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not a nice
person. (This is very important. Pay attention! It never fails.)
7. For every action, there is an equal and opposite government
8. If you look like your passport picture, you probably need the trip.
9. Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks.
10. A conscience is what hurts when all of your other parts feel so
11. Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.
12. Men are from earth. Women are from earth. Deal with it. Embrace your
differences. Love each other.
13. No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes.
14. A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
15. Middle age is when broadness of the mind and narrowness of the waist
16. Opportunities always look bigger after they have passed.
17. Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away three weeks
before you need it.
18. There is always one more imbecile than you counted on.
19. Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
mistake when you make it again.
20. By the time you can make ends meet, they move the ends.
21. Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator.
22. Someone who thinks logically provides a nice contrast to the real
23. It ain't the jeans that make your butt look fat.
24. There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and "mental illness."
25. People who want to share their religious views with you almost never
want you to share yours with them.
26. You should not confuse your career with your life.
27. Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance.
28. Never lick a steak knife.
29. The most destructive force in the universe is gossip.
30. You will never find anybody who can give you a clear and compelling
reason why we observe daylight savings time.
31. You should never say anything to a woman that even remotely suggests
that you think she's pregnant unless you can see an actual baby emerging
from her at that moment.
32. The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age,
gender, religion, economic status or ethnic background, is that, deep
down inside, we ALL believe that we are above average drivers.
33. Your friends love you anyway.
34. Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur
built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic.
35. How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?
Some wise words, arent they!?
So...what is this a bottle of? Now I would say that this is just a simple bottle of hand sanitizer. Another person might see different. My coworker, for example, claims this is a bottle of lube.
See? See? Relative. hahaha
Monday, October 5, 2009
It looked soooo funny to me, I just HAD to take a pic. :-)
Im wondering if this might start some kind of "trend" for office chicks all over America...Can you imagine how it would be advertised?!
"hey ladies....bored at the office? why not sit on some great big blue balls?!"
LMAO! Of course, only a female could get away with advertising it like that...
Ah...these precious moments...
I dont really like strangers (or rather anyone) to be in my crib...its like my "sanctuary" so any one come in is like an invasion of my personal space hahah So, OF COURSE, I was going to stick around and watch dude as he walked around, spraying the place. At least I got to have a lil fun with the face mask. haha...
When he was done fumigating, we had to leave the building for a couple of hours...so my mom and I ran an errand then ended up spending a bit of the afternoon sitting out front. I took this opportunity to peep all these new "hipsters" moving into this HUGE building they finished putting up...I believe it was made, mainly for artists and "shi-shi fu-fu" people (like my co-worker likes to call people haha)...I even saw a van that was decked out with banners for some skateboard crew O_o....Things are gonna get interesting soon.
At one point, it was time to go back to the apartment and put back all our things in place...no to mention mop the place up and whatnot...So we slapped on some gloves and go to work!
Doesnt mean I didnt have some fun....haha! I sent this pic to a friend of mine...saying "Dr. Feelgood is ready to operate...." She asked if I was pretending to be a "gyno".....who's pretending? ;-) hahaha
Friday, October 2, 2009
CHILI!!!!!!!! Lol...Who needs medicine....or "all natural" remedies....or teas....to help you get over an illness, when you can come home to a nice big plate of white rice and "Hormill" Chili?! haha..Its funny. My mom miscalculated how much chili she made, after she already put the rice in the plate..So I just added another spoon on top. It looked so funny to me, I couldnt resist taking a pic.
I sure did
Thursday, October 1, 2009
On tuesday, I tried to go to work...but i ended up getting worse and left in the middle of the day....unfortunately, i left too soon and ended up having to sit outside my building, til my mom showed up with the new key...O_o (Backstory: Recently, the people next door decided to move out of building..I guess they got tired of dealing with the landlord and whatnot...but...as a way of saying a great big "FUCK YOU"...they left without giving him the keys to the building. hahah so in a fit of desperation..this fucker changes the locks to the front door. Tuesday was the day we were gonna make copies of it...) lol So by the time she showed up, my "condition" had escalated to an even higher fever...coughing even more...and a huge migraine...And if that wasnt enough...I was throwing up like crazy...but thats probably because I hadnt really eaten anything all day either O_o hahaha
Oddly enough...my dear mother, the witch doctor, gave me 3 different teas...and some all natural remedy...along with tynelol and something else...which practically "cured" me. I woke up the next day feeling great! Well..at least a lot better than I had the day before. I only really get sick once in a blue moon...So, I'm pretty sure I wont have to go through something like this for a long time...*cool guy pose* haha