Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Point Of View

Practically everything in this world depends on "point-of-view"...How the person perceives something. What you might see, isnt quite what someone else might see. This is why I constantly say that "sanity is relative" lol...Dont believe me? Ok...lets put this to the test...



So...what is this a bottle of? Now I would say that this is just a simple bottle of hand sanitizer. Another person might see different. My coworker, for example, claims this is a bottle of lube.

See? See? Relative. hahaha


Peace!

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

Hey thanks for the comment on my blog! I achieved that affect on my photo by putting the camera on a night scene setting in a fairly lit room! the shutter stays open longer to get more light because it thinks its dark because you put the camera on night sene and once i take the photo, i move slightly to get that look! hope this helps!