Monday, December 1, 2008

SATISFACTION!!!

Whooo...Thanksgiving! The ONLY holiday that i ACTUALLY looked forward to...even when I was a kid! FUUUuuck Xmas, V-day, Easter, and all the other ones...Thanksgiving is MY holiday...:-) Don't get me wrong...I'm not even on that typical "lets get together for thanksgiving" type shit either...dique "its tradition" nope nope..I've got MY OWN traditions....ever since I was a kid...I'd wake up eeeearly on that day....spend the morning watching one of my fav. movies that they only seem to give on days like this..."March of The Wooden Soldiers" (they've been giving that shit for YEARS on CW!)...Then, I'd just, very masochisticly NOT eat throughout the whole day...letting my appetite building, all the while, sniffing at the friggin turkey baking in the oven...mouth watering...eyes looking crazy. lmao My mom would actually fight with me just to get me to eat ONE of the pastelles she'd make before the dinner just so I wouldnt get sick from starvation n yadda yadda...lol ALSO...I get SUPER anti-social...I never wanted anyone to even THINK about suggesting that we go anywhere to celebrate with anyone else...(hell, because im so greedy, I was even partially bothered by anyone suggesting that we invite someone over lol..I swear...if you didnt live with us, dammit, you are not entitled a piece of MY damn turkey!) Ahhh....good times...good times...And this year was no different! lol, my homegirl had invited me to celebrate with her fam...and as much as I wanted to see her, I had to turn that invitation down...cause even if im not all that into tradition in general...I still am anal about keeping my own personal ones. Only thing about this year is...we didnt keep up with that "tradition" of waiting til around 6pm to eat...nope nope...My mom came home and said she was hungry. I said I was hungry too..and we both said FUCK IT! We ate when everything was done! And oHhHhH the SATISFACTION!!!! That friggin meal hit the spot GOOD....You ever eat just the RIGHT amount of food...?! And have it go down just the RIGHT way?!?!? Oh man...Sadly enough, my hunger prevented me from having the forethought of taking a picture of the food before I devoured it...


But that didnt stop me from documenting the aftermath...

Why I left four beans on my plate...? The world may never know...
Photobucket

AhhHhhh...i'm.......so........fat..........lmfaooooo :-P
Photobucket




WHOOOOOO!!! CANT WAIT FOR NEXT YEAR!!!!! I'm already counting it down....


Peace!

No comments: