Saturday, December 20, 2008

Anxiously Waiting...

The waiting is driving me insane! I've been waiting for MONTHS for them to release Dan Brown's new book "The Solomon Key"...the third book with the character Robert Langdon (remember Da Vinci Code and Angels & Demons?)...Originally, I heard it was going to come out some time in September....But the month came and went and thats when I heard that (for publicity, i suppose...) they were going to release it in December close to Xmas....I'm starting to think that's bs because if it were true then I would've been able to pre-order that shit on Amazon.com....hell I didnt even see it on the Barnes & Nobles website! I'm aaaaaaanxiously waiting for that book!!! I can only imagine how good it'll be...My only hope is that it'll match the quality of the other two....

Yep...I'm in total geek mode right now....






am still cool though. haha


Peace

No comments: