Thursday, December 3, 2009

On My Darkest Days (Thursday's Truth)

Because I am a cynic and sarcastic and just plain twisted, on my darker days, I seek to offend. I try to find the perfect blend of humor and meaness and just toss it out there. Then I sit back and twirl my thumbs, musing over who just might get their panties in a twist (ive always loved that phrase) over what I just said, and or posted. :-P I was at my worse when I spent time on myspace...Id post some of the most outrageous, offensive bulletins...but itd be sooooo funny (To some). And thats how I met my,now, best friend. haha good times.


Since I find myself in one of those moods, let me share some pics I've found...Im deeeeeefinitely going to put this up on facebook...I already know some of my "friends" will get a lil irked by these. >:-] Can't wait.









Please. Be mad. >:-]

3 comments:

P.T said...

I like the one about women getting pierced and all and can't take it up their ass! A huge LOL for that...

Eddie said...

lmao yeah a lot of ppl got at me about that one :-P

the.kisser said...

LOL @rape box!
.kisses.