Monday, December 14, 2009

Another Silly Convo

This time, I was talking to my best friend Angie. haha She's starting school soon and was telling me about it...

Angie: Well I have orientation Thursday
for school
then I find out that day my class schedule

me: AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angie: plus get student id

me: ARE YOU EXCITED?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Angie: :-)
Kinda

me: watch you meet some dude at your school now. someone with a FUTURE! fall in love n watnot. cant wait. lol
hopefully someone who speaks proper english
and uses actual WORDS to express himself...n not code numbers O_o
(This comment I made is kind of an inside joke about some "gangsters")


Angie: I hope everything turns out good
wtfffffff

me: it will :-D

Angie: lol
hahaha
nah nigga trying to fall back on the dating
lol

me: hahahah
you dont date
lmfao
i have never heard you say "im dating"
ive heard you say "i fucked"
lmaoooo
so u falling back on fucking? hahahahah
:-)
O:-)
dont stab me
its the cookies talking
i swear
kinda
lmao

Angie: HaHaha
U right
I can't stop laughing
omg
lol

me: i wont be a typical spic and swear on any family members...so...how about this..."word to that motha fuckin dog i think i ate when i ordered that chinese food" that its the cookies talking and not me
:-)


It was so funny to her, she friggin "demanded" that I put it on here :-P

No comments: