Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Being Mean to Angie

I'm always saying outrageous shit to her...and she seems to friggin LOVE it. :-P

ANGIE!!!: I macked a number
*dances*

me: girls dont mack
lmao
im tired of girls acting like they're in control
fuck faces
did YOU walk up to HIM
and "kick game"
did YOU ask for the number?!
no
u did not
fucker
u just stood there
flicked ur hair
or at least u tried too
but it was so nappy ur fingers got stuck

ANGIE!!!: Lol

me: homeboy saw you struggling to get ur hands free
stopped to ask if u needed help
u cried n said yes
n yall stood there for 20mins trying
but couldnt
so then he was like "ok look...imma go get some tools to help free ya fingers
lemme get ur number so i kno where u at when i get the chainsaw"
hahahaha

ANGIE!!!: U an ass
Hahaha


haha yes. She's right. I AM an asshole. :-)

Peace

No comments: