Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Battle of the Grinches!

haha My friend, Jessica, put up a lil "mean" poem on her status because we were making fun of her xmas cheer....this is what she said:

"I tried to get some damn good Holiday cheer
Then you bitches had to laugh and sneer
So I hope your snow mens melt
You wake up with great big welts
And you realize Santa doesn't exist...

- Jessica Grinch :p"



So then I responded with a little "poem" of my own...

"I'm tired of hanging stockings off of my shelves
And having nightmares of Santa and his gay elves
Beware, all who try to spread their silly holiday cheer
for I shall bombard you with spit balls, if you come near
I don't want any gifts, nor a kiss under the mistletoe
Just a bottle of wine, and maybe a drunk hoe
Preferably with no stds, for they really give me a fright
Merry Xmas to all...I hope Santa skips your house tonight!!!

Edward the REAL grinch >:-]"

haha Silly ain't it?!


Peace

3 comments:

Mimilainna said...

lol cute

J Cosmo Newbery said...

I'm with you on the wine.

Anonymous said...

You got her back good.

Secretia