Thursday, December 17, 2009

Just Writing

This is what happens when I have tons of words floating around in my head. They leak out in these ramblings....I dont know what to think of this really...and I know its unfinished...But here it is anyway.




I see cities of flashing lights
that create digital idols for our gods
who faithfully
we worshipped
15 minutes

Streets
populated by walking chimneys
bricks,
slim & thick for bodies
clouds of smoke, their faces
words spewed, cancerous

I see the land
outside our protective bubble
of ignorance and apathy,
a wasteland,
barren,
littered with Fathers, Mothers
Sons, Daughters
Brothers, Sisters
discarded.
Remembered only as characters
in tales of the "black sheep"
to instill the beliefs and fears
of the Norm
within the new bearers
of the Crest.

Legends
Martyrs, I see
born of criminals
Sinners turned to saints
baptized in lead and blood





I know there's more I can add to it...but the words just wont come out at the moment...:-| Yet another unfinished work of yours truly to add to the list.


Peace

2 comments:

P.T said...

You're a deep thinker huh.

You should try painting!

the.kisser said...

that was indeed amazing! i loved the first stanza...i want to see the finished product.

.kisses.