Monday, August 10, 2009

4 Gay Men & a Tranny! lol


Welp! It was bound to happen! They were bound to have a crew like them dance well enough to impress the judges at America's Best Dance Crew...Season 4 started on Sunday and they really shocked me with how incredibly diverse the crews were...I'm talking CRAZIER than they were in these past few seasons. And this crew, Vogue Evolution, seemed like one of the crazier ones that caught my eye. lol I remember a similar crew trying out (i cant remember if it was last season or the one before) and it was just baaaaaaaaaaaaaad! So when I saw these fuckers, in my mind, I was going, "Heeere we go...."...BUT, oddly enough, they really really impressed the judges....I dont know whether it was the energy they had...or just the fact that this season, they were really trying to focus on introducing as many "underground" and virtually unknown styles..but they managed to pull it off and not get eliminated in the first round lol I think this season will be...to say the least...interesting O_O


Peace!

No comments: