Wednesday, October 29, 2008

30 Minutes of Peace...and yet...

I have about 30 minutes of peace...before the silence and tranquility will be shattered, seemingly forever, by the incessant ramblings and random non-sense of not so less, nor greater, yet far from equal beings....Yet, I can't rest for I am yet again plagued by all these thoughts...words...phrases...all who hope to in some way give definition to what I may or may not be feeling at this particular moment...it's annoying. And yet...I wouldn't have it any other way..for what would I truly have to gain from "expressing" myself to the fullest? By "letting you in", I only burden myself with the responsibly of having to "worry" about whether or not you truly understand....of how you perceive me to be. o_O




And why would an anti-social prick, such as myself, really give a good goddamn about it all? haha...

No comments: