Monday, September 22, 2008

Cooper 35

So last Thursday (9/18), my co-workers and I went to an asian restaurant called "Cooper 35" to celebrate one of their b-day's (which was the next day). It's a decent looking place...music is a lil gay...and I was a lil pissed that everyone seemed to get their food fast, while mine took FOREVER to get....check out the pics below...



Photobucket
Grey Goose w/Cranberry..oh yea...CHECK OUT THE BIG ASS STRAWS THEY GAVE US!

Photobucket

The Bday girl's meal...

Photobucket

I think that was fried calamari...

Photobucket

and it took forever for me to get THAT? which didnt even taste good...




So yeeeah...there you have it...except for the whole food thing..it was an overall decent night. Got a lil tipsy (that's what i get for drinking without eating lunch yet again..s.m.h) and then we even got into a "picture war"...If you want to see those, just check out my myspace...


Peace

No comments: