Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Random Randoms!!!

Because its hot as FUCK in the office...making it hard to really focus...I figured I'd kill a few minutes to share some interest/funny/cool pics I have...


I cant remember where my coworker found this one...I think she was doing research for some presentation she was putting together and stumbled across it hahah















Alright...if you're a sports figure....or rather...any kind of celeb....do NOT let yourself get caught on film with a face like this....O_o do you REALLY want all your fans thinking you just pooped ya'self?





Now for these images below....I was working on a "collection" report at work...ands omeone had sent me a collage...I needed to make an icon using part of the collage...and it had such funny friggin elements in it...me, being a perv, I just couldnt resist doing this...




hahah how wrong do those look!?



Peace

No comments: