Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Convo About Music

I was vibing to this song while talking to my homegirl...

Luther Vandross & Beyonce - The Closer I Get To You


me: hmm
this is a ridiculously nice song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq0D4ByrTgk
its sa that songs like this probably wont come out anymore

HER!!!: oh by luther vandross?
heck no
the age of love died with him

me: yea unfortunately

HER!!!: the closest we might get its ne-yo

me: lol yo i was seriously born in the wrong era
yea u right

HER!!!: LMAO

me: but it seems like a lot of his songs deal with relationship issues

HER!!!: but ne-yos trying

me: i have even really listened to anything recent of his
i think the last song i actually listened to was 'she got her own"
lol

HER!!!: lol

me: n thats just cause my friend kept playing it over n over n over n over N OVER again

HER!!!: lol

me: evolution of music...."making love"....to..."freaking you".....to...."cheating on my girl with some bad bitch in the club"
lmao
now for the female perspective......umm..umm..."love me like i deserve to be loved"....to...."i caught my man cheating".....to......."fuck a nigga I MAKE MAH OWN MONEY"
O_o
lmao
hahahahah

HER!!!: LMAO hahahah
that is so funny

me: O:-) u kno im right lmao

No comments: