Tuesday, November 18, 2008

FINALLY Reading It....

It's crazy...some 4 years ago, a classmate of mine had suggested that I buy this book, "1984" - George Orwell...and I did, on a whim, but because at the time I was all caught up reading Anne Rice novels...not to mention some books about poetry, I completely forgot about this book lmao...truthfully, I picked it up ONE day and didnt get passed the first paragraph and left it just like that until now.


Photobucket


I'm happy to say that it's actually turning out to be a decent read...Most (if not all) of Europe is under the control of some SUPER fascist government that refers to itself as "The Party"...with someone named "Big Brother" being at the head of it all...It's friggin crazy...I havent gotten that far into it yet...but so far, I'm liking it. lol I only wish I had read it years ago....




sidenote...I cant friggin wait til they release Dan Brown's latest novel "The Solomon Key"!!!


Peace

No comments: