Friday, June 25, 2010

APOSTADAY CHALLENGE

That's right! This upcoming month (July), I will challenge myself to write a blog post for each day of the month. I was inspired to do this by one of my friend's blog, Pearls & Rubies. But, to make this a little more interesting for myself (and hopefully, more entertaining for those who read my blog), I will make it tougher. Every blog post will be some kind of prose....that is...short story or "short short". >:-] Yep, I'm going to push my creativity to its limits! Here's where I'll need yall help...I will be taking topics from anywhere and everywhere I possibly can...(like from one of my fav. blogs The One-Minute Writer ). But, I would really appreciate it, if any of you can give me suggestions. Just comment this with a topic idea for what I can make a story about and I will attempt to make a decent story out of it! Wish me luck!!!!

This is going to be a fun month >:-]

Peace

No comments: