Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Attempting To Be Healthy......Again.




Yes, people. I give you...my lunch. In an attempt to, once again, be "healthy" and save money (cause anyone who works in the city knows its expensive to eat there), I've gone back to bringing food from home....here we have some oven-baked chicken breast (goooood for protein)...and sweet peas, I think...O_o yum....yum.....yum....hahah Dont get me wrong, this actually tastes pretty good...and its a hell of a lot better than what my mom would try to give me if she didnt already know how incredibly picky I am with foods...I already know, though, that Im going to get tired of it eventually...

And we all know what'll happen then....



I'll be re-united with my sweet love again! lmao :-P Just kidding...just kidding...I'm going to try to stick to this....but I cant promise that I wont buy some oreos later after work....haha


Peace!

2 comments:

Bombchell said...

LOL wow. I actually remove the cream from mine, cuz I dont like it.

so Ill prob have the ones on the left w/o the cream filling

Eddie said...

oh man are you serious? haha you're like my friend, except that she only eats the cream and throws away the cookies hahaha


what has this world come to!? :-P