Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday The 13th???

Alrighty. I'm not the superstitious type. But, check this out. This morning, on my way to work, I walked under a ladder. When I got into the office building, I called the elevator. As it was coming down, I realized I didn't but anything to drink, so I rushed out and went to the corner store. I come back, call the elevator again. But, this time, it wasn't coming down. O_o It was officially "out of order". haha So, my coworker and I go up in the freight elevator. We get into the office, open up...we were expecting to hear a beep from the alarm, to let us know to disarm it with the code. But, we heard no beeping. I walk over to the lights to flick it on and, as it turned on, the alarm started blaring! haha I am currently partially deaf. :-)


Happy Friday the 13...

Peace!

No comments: