Friday, May 1, 2009

Hypocrite? Or Ignorant maybe?

I think I have a bad habit of losing my patience with certain people when they come to me, complaining about how "crappy" their life is...or how frustrated they feel with the way things are...or even just how tired they are of "everything"...I wonder if maybe its that I'm just ignorant to the way that they feel...(even though I really do pride myself on my understanding of just about everyone....which is probably why they come to me in the first place)...and am a lil too quick to judge them and their particular situation....Maybe I'm too quick to think of people as "just another statistic"...O_o...I think I'm letting my overall bad attitude get in the way of, my truly connecting and ACTUALLY helping people now.... At the same time....maybe I'm just a hypocrite....I've been noticing that a lot of the complaints that I've heard from people...are the exact same thoughts that I've had...and yet I lose my patience almost immediately and offer no real words of wisdom....or at LEAST some of sympathy....I dont bother to say, "hey, i feel exactly the same sometimes...I know how you feel". Nada. Its sad really.....perhaps, because I somehow find the resolve to push these thoughts and feelings deep deep dwon, I expect others to do the same and when I see that their incapable of doing such, I dub them as "weak"....which isnt true....cause in a way, it does take some measure of strength to open up, even if just a little bit, to someone else and let them know what it is you're feeling....and thats something I dont do.

soOOoOI guess that makes me a hypocritical, ignorant, sometimes self-righteous, weakling. haha. Isnt that just great?





Peace.

2 comments:

Taterpie said...

I'm interested into knowing the reasons why others and yourself are tired.

Taterpie said...

When I say why I mean I want to know the causes and the root of those causes, I want the deep down nitty gritty.